Translate

7/21/2013

Americaaaaaaaaa

Hello there :)
I just arrived in America last week and stayed for the first 4 days in New York for an Au Pair Workshop (veeeery very boring!!).
During these 5 days I tried to saw New York, but I flew in not healthy and then the heat in New York .. Didn't work out so well, but I'm living near New York so I can visit it again any time :)
Nevertheless I saw the Central Park (A really huuuge parc) and the Empire Hotel ( as you know in Gossip Girl with Chuck Bass, Serena, Dan, Blair ....). It was very funny, because before my flight  I watched many episodes of Gossip Girl  with my mum ♥





 The street next to us  - BROADWAY !!




Some pictures of the Central Parc - it was very hot and sunny this day :s








Such a huge parc :O








At the workshop I met some really nice Au Pairs and I hope I'm going to see them again during my year :) These girls are from all over the world, like Finland, Mexico, Spain, China, France, Brasil, Denmark and of course Germany. I shared my room with a really nice spanish girl called Gemma. She survived the nights with my caugh, really cool :D

After the workshop I went with some other Au Pairs to the airport Newark where - some flew to their host families and the rest have been picked up by our new family.
I was picked up by my hostdad and we talked a looot during our drive home, but I really enjoyed this talk, he told me a lot about my new home and family :)

After a few minutes car driving I finally arrived my new home!! I was sooooo excited, I couldn't wait to go in and check everything :D :P



 My new room :) 







                                    New Home ♥

THE POOL ♥




The whole family was home and welcomed me very friendly :)
They showed me my room ( very cool, with  an own bathroom :) ) and I made myself comfortable by packing out. After this I gave my family my host presents and they were all smiling. I also brought some german gummibears (I'm really going to miss them :( ) and they loved it.





Yesterday I went on a boattrip (my hostdad has a boat) and it was very relaxing with the wind and the water at my face :D.



Today we went shopping to a mall - a big mall and I really enjoyed and shopped a lot :] (summer sale ♥♥)


All in all I LOVE my new home and family and I'm so ready for this year!!!! ♥


Thats all for today, stay cool,


xoxo Celina

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh celi, this Sounds so great. I hope you are fine & I really miss you ♥♥ your sister, finni :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Celina, I am pleased to read from you and to know that you're feeling better again. If you run out of gummy bears, please let me know I will send a "care package" in the great United States. :-)
    I'm happy for you, when i look at your photos, i´ve no fear about you.
    Hope you enjoy. Rabbit from big Höver

    AntwortenLöschen