Translate

2/09/2014

Glow in the dark


Hello :b
I finally found some time to update my blog - and this time back to english, haha. 
So i saw that I totally forgot to tell you about the SUPERBOWL 2014. What a shame, I mean the Superbowl was hostet in New Jersey, my state <3. 
The final teams were the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks. As i told you already I spent the day with Lisa together in NYC but I drove home early and watched the Superbowl together with my family :)
My hostdad had tickets for the game and took his sons - man I'm still jealous :(
Thats the picture from H., one of his sons :) pretty cool! And they had tickets for the V.I.P party before the Superbowl, too!!
On monday we had snow again - what a surprise! 


And this time we had a lot :o monday was a snowday and until wednesday the kids had a delayed opening at school - yeaaaah!!
We're supposed to have snow again this night. Im so sick of that snow!!! I want summer :(
Yesterday I went to iplay america to play Lasertag with 7 other Aupairs. It was soo much fun!
The team: 
Juliana, Andrea, Jule, Niko, Jana, Ellie, Steffi and me 
Of coursw our team won :D!
And after the game we decided to eat at chilis. Steffi left us, because she had to work. 
And after chilis we went to a Mini Golf place. Really funny, it was a glow in the dark play. 





I ended up with the 4th place, which is pretty good for me :D!!
Today I went to the mall with Ellie. We actually wanted to go shopping but didnt find anything -.-' I got another charm for my bracelet but thats all. Yeah!!
Snow again tonight, lets see what happens in the morning.
Hopefully its going to be a more quiet week!

Talk to you soon,

xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen