Translate

8/19/2013

Craziest Week ever!!

Hey guys,
sorry for this late update, but my week was so crazy!!
My girls went on vacation the last week, so i just had to watch my little boy. I think we had a lot of fun.
Last weekend my hostdad and me brought my car to a service station, because something was broken. And two days later he said to me that they are going to buy a new car -> I was so happy! ♥








 That's the new car - I LOVE IT!!! ♥







On thursday, my friend Michelle and me went to the movie theater to watch Percy Jackson, which is a really really good movie!! And we fell in love with the seats!

http://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres/amc-freehold-metroplex-14 
 => BEST MOVIE THEATER EVER!!

On friday, my hostdad asked me if I want to join him and his son again to the movie theater, to watch "Jobs-The Movie", which was a really good movie, although I didn't understand all of it.

My weekend was very good!
Sunday I went to Manhattan again, to meet Minna, a girl from the workshop, who is really nice :)!









Rockefellercenter :) 
Radio City Music Hall - Americas got Talent :b







Minna and me ♥
Empire State Building

View from my train -I love the Jersey Shore ♥


So my friends, time to say Good Bye again
See you soon

xoxo Celi


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen