Translate

8/27/2013

♪♫

Hey people,
again, a late update, but my week wasnt so spectacular at all, though :D
I had a full-working-week and was off on friday. So I spent most of the time with my family :)
Last Thursday, I met Christelle. She was the AuPair of my family four years ago and she's still in Colts Neck!:o The meeting was really cool and we're going to meet again! :)
On friday I finally drove to Neptune with Michelle, to applicate for my Social Security Number - bancaccount, College and Driver licence here I come :D

Saturday was maybe one of the nicest days for this week. Minna visits me and we drove to my mall and tried some cheesecake and lunch in the cheesecakefactory -> BEST CAKES EVER!! 
But next time we're just going to eat the cheesecake :D

Best place ever ♥
Minna stayed for dinner and we ate together with my little boy some chicken, which was really really fun!
Sunday was my lazy day, I stayed at home, skyped with my family and tidied up my room and bathroom :)


And I have to tell you about my plans for the next weeks/months/whatever!!

• COLLEGE → hopefully the criminal justice class 
• MACKLEMORE CONCERT ♪♫ → 11/15/2013
• Sleepover with Minna → 09/07/2013
• Trip to Washington/Philadelphia/Baltimore → 08/31/2013 - 09/01/2013
• Trip to Boston 
• Trip to Atlanta
•Premiere of Catching fire in NYC with Minna → some date in November


I guess, its all for this moment :D
Time for bed, see you soon

xoxo Celi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen