Translate

8/11/2013

Enjoy

Hello People,
It's time for a new update :b
So, this was my third week in my new family and everything is still very nice!
This week i drove with my hostkids to a sprinklerparc - it was very funny and my little boy enjoyed most!







One day my girls and me made this very delicious chocolatecheesecake :) ♥






Finally I got to know more people who live close to my house, which makes me SO happy!!
On Wednesday I met with Helena, another AuPair, who lives exactly 3 minutes (so damn good!) away :)

Friday was one of my free days this weekend and I decided to clean my room and my bathroom :D








 Sasha and me :)






Redbank day with Helena :) - sunny and great ♥


Thompson Parc, beautiful sunset :)


That's all for this weék, see ya!
xoxo Celi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen