Translate

12/09/2013

Wintersickness

Ho ho ho 
So what happend this week?
Not that much. My week was quiet and pretty good. I bought alle the christmas gifts for my Kids :)
I got another package from my friend Louisa, i was really really surprised!
Got more chocolate :D!
The whole weekend was rainy and uncomfortable :/
So i made myself comfortable with Gossip Girl, candles and some tea 8)!
We also put some lights on our house, it looks really pretty.
On sunday I went to manhattan again :) First i met a friend to give him some
Kf my presents and he gave me some presents, too!
Then i met Julia, finally!
We made it to columbus circle. There was a christmas market WITH GERMAN GLÜHWEIN <3! We were so happy!


So happy with our Glühwein :)!
And thats the christmas market :>!
We also went to the Rockefellercenter, to see the tree. Unfortunately it started to snow and it was freezing cold! 
The tree was still really beautiful even thought it was soo crowded!
I had to run to catch my train and I guess that running made me sick - my nose is running, yeah!
And all of my other kids are sick too. Homestayday today, yeah!
Talk to you soon.

xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen