Translate

12/25/2013

Merry Christmas

Hello :)

So, first of all: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU :)!
I hope you had great christmasdays and enjoyed it with your family.
I really did!

Nothing special happened the last week, except that I got little packages or cards from my friends and family for christmas :) i really have the best family and the best friends ever!



Thats what arrived last week :)
So for christmaseve (december 24th) we went to my hostdad's brother R. to celebrate. It was really nice and i really like his family. They made the traditional 7 fish (too bad i dont like fish :( ) but it was still good and they had so damn good potatoes <3! After hours of eating the kids were allowed to open one present - the parents give some money to buy every kid (8 :D) a little present. Really cool, so everybody got a present and was happy. 
I also got presents :O
L. Gave me a bag with german chocolate, a cup and a hot chocolate mix for grown ups^^ soo nice!
And E. gave me two gift cards for the movie theatre food inclusive. "You got two because you are special!", he said. OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS FAMILY!
We had to leave earlier because it started to snow - its freezing cold! But the snow didnt stick so we had no white christmas today :(
So, today was christmas, finally haha :D
The kids woke up at 6:30 and i joined them at 6:45 as they looked what was in their stockings.
After this we moved over to the tree and the kids unpacked all their presents. 
I got again some presents :O
My HF gave me three gift cards (starbucks, panera bread and sephora) some money and a package from bath&bodyshop :) soo nice!!! 
And A. bought me soo much stuff, too. Im so happy i found this family, i couldn be happier :)!!!
My kids opened their presents on december 24th, they drove me crazy so i said ok you can open them today :D
Today comes the family of my hostmum :) she is cooking since 7AM :O

So, time to go.
See you later
xoxo C.

P.S. THANKS TO MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND HOSTFAMILY FOR THE GIFTS AND THE GREAT CHRISTMAS, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 



P.P.S.
I miss my family and I was so jealous when i saw their tree and decorations :(


And i found a house with a few christmaslights: 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen