Translate

12/03/2013

Hello December :>

Heyho,


Christmas is coming! Yeah! I cant believe its already DECEMBER!! Crazy.
Last week J. and A. had two short days so they came home around 1. But it wasnt really a problem. And on thursday there was Thanksgiving. Thats a day where the family come together and is greatfull for the food and the family. I went together with D., J., T. and H.  to his sister, where the whole family got together :) it was really nice and we had a loot of food! One specality is the turkey. we had two and it was very very delicious. Another specality are the mash potatoes and the stuffing. The food was all selfmade and so good. For dessert we had banana bread, pumpkincookies, cornd bread, etc, haha again all good stuff :>
And I'm sorry i dont have any pictures. I felt uncomfortable to take pictures of the food in another home :/ but maybe you can imagine what we had :D
The next day was Black Friday, all the stores had many many sales and all the people freaked out :D i had to work in the morning but in the afternoon i went to the mall to conquer the crowd :D i wasnt that successfull, but i wasnt really in the shopping mood, so :P
My weekend was quiet. I relaxed :D
Oh and by the way, I really miss my crazy family :( !!
Yesterday we brought the tree upstairs and decorated it :)! Really nice and everybody helped.
All different stuff :D
But I really like our tree :)!
And today i got a package from my mum with all different stuff, i was so happy!
My 'pre-christmaspresents' :) 
... And the chocolate isnt the best idea haha :D
On sunday Im going back to the city to meet julia and enjoy the christmas decorations in Manhattan, finally :)!

Thats all for today, good night :P
xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen