Translate

9/05/2013

Time flies!

Hey guys :)
I'm baack! I know it's a late update :D
The last weeks were busy and I saw a lot! My working week was hard, because my two girls came back from their holiday and you know, brothers and sisters the endless hatelove :D

But my last weekend was so damn great! I went with three other Aupairs (Anna, Laura and Melli) to Washington D.C, Philadelphia and Baltimore :)!
It was a great trip and we started on saturday with a bus to Washington. Our Tourguides name is Tony and he is chinese, so it was very difficult to understand his english even if we tried! Except us and four chinese people we traveled with indian people, which was very fun, because they couldn't understand Tony neither :D!! 
We arrived in Washington and we saw so much!
Thats the US Capitol, the Lincoln Memorial, the white house and me!:)
It was so humid and the sun was soo hot this day, we were so happy as we went back into the cold bus :D!

Our Hotel was very nice, too! We stayed at the 'Metro Points' Hotel. It was very cool and I would go back and stay some nights there! 

The next day we drove to Baltimore. It was again a really nice and sunny day and we saw the Inner Harbour :)
After this we went to Philadelphia, to see the Liberty Bell, which was really cool! 

After this trip we went back home!
I can say, this was an amazing weekend with my girls :))!!

Yesterday was H. Birthday and my hostdad hosted the party in our house - my first american birthday party :)!
It was soo cool, the cake was soo huge and sweet, but so delicious :D
I met new people and had a lot of fun :)!

I can't wait for this weekend! Tomorrow I'm finally going to the beach 😍! Saturday is E.'s birthday and we're hosting again a party at our house :b 
And Minna is coming -> BACK TO THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY <3! :D

She's going to sleep over and on sunday we're going shopping again :D - but we're going to an outlet and I can't wait :)! 

Well thats all for the moment, summer is over :( !
Next week I'm here for TWO MONTHS! I can't believe it, but it was the best decision I ever made :)

xoxo Celi 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Schön, dass es dir so gefÀllt! :)
    Macht mich ja schon ein kleines bisschen neidisch :D
    Hab dich lieb ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Celi, so we bet here at home, because now you've seen Elvis? or not? ;-)
    I am glad that you like it in the States.
    Greetings Arthur

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Neee Elvis hab ich nicht gesehen :(
      Ja nur die Schoki fehlt, ich mag die Ami- schokolade nicht :D

      Löschen