Translate

11/17/2013

Love is in the air

Hello hello :>
Time for an updaaaate :b
Its sunday night and I had such a good weekend :)
Its started in friday, where I could sleep in - and I slept in, until 11:30 :D :D I guess I needed some sleep, haha :D
I had some germab chocolate that day :)
   - I really miss my german chocolate :( - 
And I finally skyped with Henni :) <3!

On saturday I had to work for around 2,5 hours - wasnt bad at all, everybody behaved :)
I left the house around 11, because I had my November-AuPair-Meeting in Princeton. Yes. My first footballgame was waiting :) 
But it took me around 1.5h to get there - really bad traffic, it was so annoying -.-
I was so excited for the game :> 
PRINCETON AGAINST YALE, yeaah :D!!
It was actually very funny and they won 53-28. 
                      - Team Yale - 
As you can see, we sat on the Yale side :D but it was verg good and we can look at the goodlooking guys, haha :P
I left the game earlier because my friend Minna came over for a sleepover :)
I picked her up at the train station and we drove to the mall :b
And I did it - I bought myself some UGG boots :D
Chocolate brown and I'm already in love :> they are sooo comfy!!
I also left some dollars at 'Bath and Body shop', because I need some new shower gel :b
Today I went together with Minna to Manhattan (again :D). We actually planned to go on Top of the rock but it was SO foggy and rainy so we decided not to go on there (I mean its 30$ so we should have at least a good view for that price !). 
Manhattan was busy as usual :>
We had our brunch around 2 in iHop, which was soooo yummie!
That was my meal - 11$ for everything and I was so stuffed :D!!
After this we went to the LOVE-sign :)
All in all it was a very good weekend with Minna and I wish her so much luck in her new family in North Carolina :)!
Plans for next week? Save some money and think about christmas presents :D

Good night.
xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen