Translate

11/24/2013

Winter

Hello :)
Its sunday again and another week is over :)
It was a quiet week and not too bad :>
I worked, went to the gym and had college - usual business :D
My HD bought a new car for himself - a corvette :D 
To bad i cant drive it :(

Friday i finally passed my driver license test :D so i have now an ID 8) very cool!

I worked on friday night so I babysitted J. and A. We went to Subway for dinner - not the best choice, but it was very yummi :)
We also put some face masks on when we went back home. So funny, we laughed a lot and had so much fun :D
On saturday morning I had to work, too. But just for 2 hours :) it was easy, J. and me built some legos :)
Ellie picked me up around 4 and we drove to the mall, where I bought some christmas presents - YES i already bought christmas presents :D
And after this we saw CATCHING FIRE. 
Oh my god. This movie was so damn good! I cant wait for the next movie next year :) I wanna see it again, haha :D
Today I went to the beach, saw the sunset, really pretty :)
Next week is thanksgiving, Im so excited :)

Talk to you soon.
xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen