Translate

11/10/2013

Review: 4 months

Hello :)
I can't believe how fast time flies! Next friday I'm already here for 4 months :o
So crazy. Now we have november and I arrived in July!
But I still haven't got any regrets! I still love my hostfamily and it was still the best time of my life and the best decision I've ever made :)!
The last few months I found a lot of new friends, saw a lot of things and I think I found my way into the american civilization, haha :D
I mean I'm not using the front door to get into the house anymore. Now, I'm making my way through the garage! I'm using my car to drive everywhere, crazy. But I miss my bike :(
I'm answering the phone with a 'hello' and not with my full name. I love to go shopping in the mall. Manhattan is now the next big city close to me, so normal for me, etc..
Wintertime is coming and I can't wait, even if it's going to be veeeeery veeery cold, haha. But that's fine, I have a cosy coat and in germany we have cold winter, too!
My english? I dont know, I think my speaking is more fluently now but I could be wrong :D
the 'problem' is that it seems like the americans love germans. Nearly every aupair around me is german. So of course we're talking in german and not in english..But I have a couple of friends, where I have to speak english, so thats good, haha :D


I dont know what else to say. You can read my older posts, to see what happend the last months :)

xoxo C.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen