Translate

11/03/2013

Beach and Hockey

Helloo
So its sunday again :( why does the weekend always ends so fast? :D
On friday I was off and I skyped with Laura and Vivi - it was so much fun girls !!:)
I spent my day at home - i was tired :D
On saturdaymorning I had to work until 1pm but it was ok :) 
Around 3pm I got picked up by Ellie to go to the mall and watch a movie (Jackass presents: bad grandpa). Im so proud of myself, I just bought a hat and a scarf for 15$ :P
We ate at the food court!
Soooo yummi!!
After this we went to the movie theater to watch the movie. God, it was soo funny!!
Elli brought me home and I fell assleep very fast :)
Today I slept until 10am :D needed some sleep though :D
I spent my day together with Evelina, Adriane and Elli at the beach :)
Cold cold and cold. Thats how I can describe the situation at the beach :D
Well we had fun and after this we stopped at DD for a hot drink.
After I got home, my HD brought me to H. icehockey game - my first icehockeygame ever :o
They lost. But I had fun :)

Thats all for this weekend - time to say goodbye :P

Good night!
xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen