Translate

1/03/2014

2013

Hello eveybody :)
I found some time to update my blog today :)
First of all:
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)! 
I hope you had a good year and a good start into 2014.

2013 was such a good year for me!!
- I turned 18


- I made my Highschool Diploma!

 
- I travelled to Barcelona with my friends


- I started my adventure and dream here in the U.S :)


- I travelled to some awesome cities



- My sister visited me - AS A SURPRISE!



- I met so many lovely people





- I met the best hostfamily ever
(Sorry I'm not posting any pictures)


That was a little review :)
I can't believe how fast time flies and that I'm soon here since 6 months :O!
I miss my family and friends and cant wait to see them in a couple months.

 I'M COMING HOME THIS YEAR!

The next post will be about my start into the new year :)

xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen