Translate

10/31/2013

Happy Halloween

Hello :)
So today is HALLOWEEN! And I was soo excited, because its such a big thing here in America. So in the morning A. and J. wore their costums (Swat man and Graffitygirl) and I brought them to the bus. After this I drove together with Evelina to the mall to look for a costumes (I know, really on time :D). I actually found something :)
Later on I drove together with my hostdad to the school to see the kids - parade (all kids walked around the school, very cool!) 
Minioons!
We took J. with us and got home. 
At home I 'changed' into my costume and we waited for H. and T.
Thats my Halloweencostume - Batmans wife haha :D
Anyway, my hostdad took us to antoher neighbourhood to go trick or treating - very cook :b



And of course our dog Sasha got a costume too! She was a SWAT dog :D

Yap. Thats it. That was Halloween. And tomorrow is November. Its crazy. I cant believe it! 
Im already thinking about christimas presents :0 :D
Well, Im tired!
Talk to you soon

xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen