Translate

1/03/2014

Hello 2014

Soo, now a post about how I started my new year :b
On december 26th I visited my friend Julia for a couple days, because she was alone and asked if I want to join her :)
It was very cool and I'm soo glad I met her!!
We had the train tickets from her hostparents so we could drive into NYC for free :) 
On friday we went to the city to have some chocolate fondue - sooo damn good 😍!!

I had so much fun these days. Thanks for letting me come darling :*!

I spent new years eve in NYC. My cousin and his parents were in nyc during this time because my cousin Lukas had a handball contest here. So i joined them on decmeber 31st and we spent the day together. We walked for 19 hours - ouch :D
But we saw a lot. We walked to downtown manhattan, saw the brooklynbridge, the 9/11 memorial abd a lot more things. During this time we went to a couple starbuckses to warm up a little bit - it was soooo cold and windy :/!
We decided to go to the central park for the countdown. But before that we went ice skating, which was really really cool :)!


We had fun :D

Before we joined the party one of Lukas' friend, Tim, joined us. We walked there and it was pretty cool even if we kinda froze to death but as the music started we danced and nobody was freezing :D





There was a countown at midnight and then the firework started - it was huuge and very pretty!

I was so tired the next time :D!
I drove home on january 1st :b
I had such a good time and it was so nice to see a part of my family again :)

Yesterday school started but we had a snowstorm over night so the schools are closed today - yeah :D
But it really snowed a lot!




And its so cold so you cant really enjoy the snow :(
We're stuck home, my hd is working since 8pm last night and my hm just left to work at least a couple hours at her office. Well sounds like a lazy day for me today :D

Talk to you soon.

xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen