Translate

9/22/2013

I love New York

Hello, I'm back!
I had again a quiet easy week :)
I finally have my college stuff together and can't wait to start!
           - class of criminal justice -
This weekend was veeery veery cool!
On saturday afternoon i drove with the train to Minna. We walked a little bit in Westfield Downtown, had dinner at a Diner and finally went to the movies.
We watched 'Prisoners', the new movie with Hugh Jackmann - it was a very good movie! It was a quiet long movie (around 2 hours) and very dark but never boring!
After the movie we went to a joghurt place to have some frozen joghurt - yummie :)
The next day we took the bus to Manhattan, because there was an AuPair picnic going on :)
             - a little bit crazy :D -
We met in the Central Parc some really nice Aupairs and talked for about 1,5 hours together :)
                  - meeting point -
               - Central Parc <3 -
After this we took the Subway to Brooklyn, because the weather was nice and we wanted to walk over the Brooklyn Bridge. 
It was sunny the whole day and I think I got my face sunburned :D
               
  - Brooklyn Bridge -
I'm finally home and after a long shower I feel allive :D!!
It was a very good weekend and I'm so glad I still have contact to Minna :)
That's all for today, I'm tired :D

Good night, xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen