Translate

9/08/2013

Travel

I love traveling! It's the best thing ever. You can see new things, new cultures and their history and get to know awesome people :)!
I hope I can travel as much as I can during my year here in America, because I would like to see so much here!!

First of all it was my dream to see New York City and now it's the closest city nearby :D!

Next I would like to go back to Redwood City/San Francisco, to see my family :)

Here's my 'To-Do-List' (hopefully I can travel so much :b)

- Los Angeles 
- Hollywood
- Grand Cannyon
- Route 66
- San Francisco
- Atlanta (visit Sam!)
- Boston
- Niagara Falls
- Miami
- Bahamas 
- Las Vegas

So much - but let's see I have time :)! 
Next week I'm here for 2 months - can't believe it!! 


That's all for tonight,

xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen