Translate

9/30/2013

Surprise surprise

Hello :)
So another week is over and nothing reat special happend - i had to start work at 7am :( and the consequences are that my body isnt in the mood to sleep in anymore :D so on sunday, where I could sleep in I woke up at 6:30!!!!!! 
So on sunday I went back to manhattan again to meet Julia, another AuPair who is living to far away from me :(
We made a cool bus tour - i bought the tickets online (actual price for 2 people $75 - i bought them for $29 a really good deal huh?! :D )

Anyway this tour was cool and we saw downtown manhattan :)
It was sooo damn hot and sunny :0
Again some shopping :) 
It was really nice to meet Julia and we're already planning to go to some clubs the next week :)
PARTY IN MANHATTAN HOW COOL IS THAT??

And today is maybe my best day ever!
MY SISTER IS HERE!! I still cant believe it! She was just standing at my housedor and i was kinda shocked, i mean. My sister, here in america, that is fucking awesome!!
And some of my friends got something for me in her luggage, damn I'm so happy :))
... And they want me to get fat :D :D

So I'll spend the next days with my sister, I'm so excited :)

xoxo C.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Toller Blog :) Besuch doch auch mal meinen OFF Topic Blog :) Würde mich über einen neuen Follower freuen!
    http://lionheart-memories.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen