Translate

9/08/2013

Weekend

Hello blogfriends!
It's sunday night and I can't sleep - hurraay -.-'!
So I'm updating my blog now, at least something :D
Nothing much happend after my last post - well except that Minna came over to my house and we had a great time together! 
E.'s birthday was on saturday, my hostmums family came over and we had a little party :) at night i drove together with Minna back to the mall and the CHEESECAKE FACTORY -> yep we had some cheesecakes again :)

After the 'little' snack and some shopping we went straight on to the movie theater where we met Debbie, another AuPair, to watch 'This is the end'. And oh my god, this was the weirdest movie ever!! I was speechless - it was funny and scary and weird, I mean a non-sense movie, but it was really good. Really I can't believe it :D

Today we went to the 'Jersey Shore Premium Outlets', which is around 20 minutes away - so really close :) 
Shopping, shopping and shopping thats all I can say. Well at least it wasn't so expensive, because most of my stuff were cheaper :) 
All I can say that it was such a great weekend and I can't wait for the next sleepover :) 
(And minna, I LOVE your cookies :b)

I'll write another post today, because I would like to share my travel plans with you :) 

xoxo C.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Yeah I hope the next sleepover will be soon!! Wohoo, well you're not the only one who loves them :D Maybe we'll need to make them when we have a sleepover at our house!

    AntwortenLöschen