Translate

9/15/2013

School, Gym and more!

Hello Hello, it's me again :)
I hope you all had a good week!
My week was great ...
... SCHOOL STARTS! :D this means that my kids are almost the whole day in school and I have some free time :)
I brought A. and J. to their school bus on monday and when I came back in the house it was so damn quiet, felt like something is wrong :o :D
So I enjoyed my first day of 'freedom' :)
Had some time to make me a delicious breakfast :) - greece joghurt with grapes, bananas and some oats with chocolate, so YUMMIE!!
On monday I went together with Michelle and Laura to my college to get my student ID, so cool I can't wait to start college :)!
Tuesday was a funny day, too! I finally went to a gym (the Work-out-Worl) and signed me in! I also stopped at the bank and the post office, pretty cool that all those stores are close to each other so I dont have to drive so much, although the gas is here very, very cheap :D! To fill up my car with gas costs me around 45€ and thats nothing, I mean I'm driving a truck not a little car :D !!!
Pimpin' up my car key 8)!

The last week was sooooo humid you couldn't breathe or stay out for long. The temperature was around 94 degrees fahrenheit, which is 34 degrees celsius and very very hot !! 

I went two times to the gym this week and my muscles are already hurting, not cool but at least I know I did something and as you say 'No Pain No Gain' :D

This weekend my family invited me to come to their skihouse up in the mountains in Windham, New York :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen