Translate

10/14/2013

Boring week

Hello. 
So, it's sunday again. Wait, it's monday :D today is columbus day ( = no school for the kids = full working day), damn it :/! But it was nice, all kids behaved :). 
And A. cooked again, god it was so good! She is definayely a better cooker than I am :D
So anyway, I brought my sister back to the airport yesterday :(
Oh yeah - a normal highway with 8 lanes :D!
But we went there early so she got an early check-in and landed safely :)
It was such a great time to have my sister here! (But I'm also a little bit happy that she's gone - sisterlove you know :D)
I'll miss her!


And i forgot to tell you about my first day at college last week :0!
It was so great, the teacher is great and I think the class is cool! Last wednesday a police officer visited us and we talked about gangs in NJ, which was really interesting!

Soo, do I have plans for this week? Yeah I actually do: tomorrow I'll have a starbucks meeting with Evelina, a swedish girl:) and on wednesday I'm gling back to the moooviee theatre 🙊😁

Talk to you later.
xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen