Translate

10/06/2013

Sister time <3

Helloo party people :D
Its sunday night and I actually have to go to bed (works starts at 7 again tomorrow :( ) but im not really tired! 
Anyway my sister is still here and I'm very happy :) 
We spent the week together!
Beaaaachtimee :)
Having fun with in the mall :>
                 Manhaattaaaaaaaan
I had such a good week :)
But .. I lost my american phone last wednesday, damn it :/ 
Thank god my hostparents weren't that angry (they said: it happend its ok dont worry :)), which made me smile for a moment. But still I feel so stupid, how could I lose a phone which wasn't even my phone?? (Thank god it wasn't thaat expensive!) 
So I'm thinking about buying a new phone now and using then a pre paid card, I'll talk about this idea with mys hosties soon :)

And I'm soo excited, tomorrow is college finally starting :)) I totally can't wait!!
And this week is going to be kinda perfect because I can sleep in on three days this week - you have to know, you're going to appreciate all the hours of sleep here :D!!
So my sister is going to fly home next sunday and I have to take here - let's see how this will work out :D :D

Ok time to sleep now. Talk to you soon.
xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen