Translate

10/18/2013

Fall is coming

Heyho :)
Today is friday - yeah weekend :)! (Best thing ever with the exception that I have to work tomorrow :D - but it's fine, my kids are behaving good at the moment:)! ). 
So, the week is almost over and time is running SO damn fast! Since tuesday I'm here for 3(!!) months, cant believe it! Soon I'll be back in good old germany, haha :D.
So what was going on this week? Not really much, I had a couple meetings ar starbucks with other aupairs - yep. Tuesdays is now starbuckstime, haha :D. Oh and I went to the movies, to watch 'Runner Runner', a movie with Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake. It was really cool! 
And I ordered tickets for CATCHING FIRE! Oh my god I totally cant wait until this moving is finally coming out!
                  Movie time :)!
Haha and im really getting a pro with my car now - im a master in backing up! My hostdad just told me how proud he is that i can back up now barley perfectly ( 'I taught you very well' :D :D). And i couldnt stop laughing! But its good to hear :) 
So today I went to the gym together with Evelina (one hour of powering! - cant wait for my muscle inssurance tomorrow :D) and after this I went to the car wash - there are really good looking boys who are cleaning your car :D!
So my hostfamily told me today that they are taking me to a haunted haydrive - hostmum said its very scary, because you cant see NOTHING! Haha cant wait :D and lets see if im screaming :D
On sunday I'll meet Minna for lunch :)
And next week, i dont know, college, gym, whatever :D! 
Next saturday im going back to the city - rooftopbar and maybe a museum visit - some culture haha :D
1. Look how beautiful the leaves are !
2. My car is up to a fight :D -> i parked in the wrong direction but i moved my car already, dont worry :D my HD parked is truck totally infront of my car and this looks so funny :D!! Couldnt stop laughing.

I cant believe that we are going to reach the month november - christmas is coming so soon :o! But im excited to see how americans are 'celebrating' the christmas time :)


Time for bed, tomorrow is worktime.

Talk to you soon,
xoxo C.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi, Celina! It's nice to hear fun stories about you and your car. And now that you're starting to gain superior driving skills, I really hope you'd also look after your car and see to it that it's in its prime condition at all times. The last thing we want is you getting into an accident because of your car's poor maintenance. Take care!
    Arlyne @ Spartan Toyota Scion

    AntwortenLöschen