Translate

10/26/2013

Street lights

Hello :)
So, it's weekend (and i can sleep in - YES!) and today I was in Manhattan with Minna :). It was such a good day! 
- of course, my train was late, as usual. But after my arrival we went to the American Museum of Natural History, which was very interesting and huge :0! 
Found my new family :D
After the museum we went back to timessquare to eat at the Hard Rock Café - which was very good :)
I had a cesar salad and Minna a Burger. It was very crowded thats why we had to wait for 15min but it was ok - we had the chance to check the menu while we waited haha :D
We went then back to timessquare to walk around. It feelt like it was during the day, because of all the bright lights, haha :D
I love times square :)!


It was such a nice day with Minna :)!
Tomorrow is sunday and I can sleep in again, ooh life is good :)!
Any plans for next week? I dont know yet haha :D
Well thats all for the week.

Talk to you soon,

xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen