Translate

10/10/2013

Things

Hello :)
Short update, Project Runway is on, my sister is already sleeping and I'm not really tired but i can sleep in tomorrow - PERFECT!
So i guess fall is coming to Colts Neck - rain, raind and dont forget the rain :(
Last tuesday we had a tornado warning in New Jersey :0 but thank good it wasn't to hard here, it was just really really windy and rained a lot and we just stayed insinde :)!
Anyway I thought I can write now some things down, I realized here in america. Good and bad stuff.
Ok let's start with the good things.

1. I love, love and love my hostfamily! They are so totally the best :)! Im going towards the 3 months next week and can't believe it - 3 months, DAMN!

 2. American are soo damn friendly!! The germans could learn a lot from the amercians about friendlyness! I mean everyone is smiling and talking to you (ok it's kinda a smalltalk - 'hi how are you?' - 'good and you?' - 'good, thanks.'  'Havw a good day.' BUT they're serious about what they are saying and I dont think this smalltalk is so popular in germany :D

3. The cars, driveways and parkingspots are SO hugh :D it's still confusing me but I like it - more space to learn how to park :D

4. I'm already in love with college, although I has just 2 classes haha :D

5. I'm not really homesick :0! Maybe its because my hostfamily is really kind of my second family and I feel home and comfy and I dont know, i mean my  home is so far away but I found my second home here in Colts Neck :)!

I could tell you more stuff but lets continue with the bad stuff (yep!)

1. Americans obvious are to lazy to blink!! Its so annoying and dangerous, i mean what is so difficult to blink and show the cars behind or next to you where you want to go?? Its driving me crazy!

2. Food is so expensive here. Really i spent today 17$ at A&P and i bought fruits and joghurts - THATS IT, 17$ ARE YOU KIDDING ME? But ok its for my diet :D

3. I miss my german bred. Next to the fact that food is expensive, the americans are  just selling unhealthy white bred , which i dont really like :/ but ok we always have fruits so i dont have to eat it :) :P

4. Deers. Seriously my new neighbours are deers. They are everywhere! And its so creepy at night. Colts neck doesnt have any street lights and we're living on the country so its dark, really dark. And winter is coming so its going to be dark early - not cool with all the deers :( but with my new car i feel safe, the light is good and its a truck - nothing more to say, haha :D

5. I hate the fact that america doesnt have my favorite chocolate (kinder) :( 


So ok thats kinda all for the moment :)
Fall is coming and next to the cold and rainy facts i really like fall because of the colored leaves :)!
And halloween is upcoming, im so excited :> i heard halloween is here a big thing and my kids are already bothering me with the question what i want to wear so i guess i have to buy a costume :D

Ok. Time for bed. Talk to you soon.

xoxo C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen